Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Black and White Wednesday #43

Simona from Briciole is the host for this edition of Black and White Wednesday and while looking through my Italian shots I think I've come up with something I hope is a little fun and quirky.

two cows© by Haalo

When you think of a white Italian cow, the Chianina breed immediately springs to mind but these are another native breed hailing from the Piemonte region called Piedmontese (razza bovina Piemontese).

These are quite large and imposing cows and in black and white, I think it highlights their muscular structure.

1 comment

  1. I love it! It is indeed a really funny shot. Thank you so much for contributing it to Black and White Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

© Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig